LED’s lights burns cooler and more efficient, standard incandescent bulbs emit 98% of their energy as heat. Long lasting LED’s drastically reduce the amount of time service crews spend on site surveying and replacing burnt out bulbs. LED lamps also don’t contain harmful materials such as mercury, which allows them to be recycled cleanly.
By choosing LED illumination for your signage, your organization or business participates in national efforts to reduce the greenhouse gas emissions. This demonstrates your corporate commitment to the environment, and allows your organization to present yourself as such.
Key beneifts of LED's:
- Long lasting (over 100,000 hours)
- LED are powered a range of voltages and don’t require a ballast
- LED signs require little maintenance as they don’t contain any gasses or glass tube
- LED’s last 3 to 6 years longer that fluorescent and neon
- Versitle LED’s can create digital flashes, color changes and animations
- Environment friendly and energy-efficient LED’S reduced